- Mental Wellness
- Personal Development
- Physical Wellness
- Professional Development
- Relationship Building
- Self-improvement & Personal Growth
Change never happens within your comfort zone.
Transformation never happens within your comfort zone.
Meaningful memories aren’t created within your comfort zone.
Awakening to be better never happens within your comfort zone.
Achievements will not occur within your comfort zone.
Ready to step out of your comfort zone and make things happen FINALLY? Message me and lets have that conversation to get that started.
Stop putting your dreams on hold, stop limiting yourself and for bloody sake stop with the excuses.
You ready? Let’s go…NOW!
In the beginning there was Warren Buffet and the word investment and money. Today, investment is not only associated with money. It’s also mentioned in connection to our personal development /growth and relationships.
Investment of our money should be approached with the same mindset as we would our personal development/growth. I’m going to borrow Warren ‘ s three key words attitude, money and investing to explore this, and what it looks like in the why when and how.
Attitude: Going into anything requires a healthy, positive or optimistic attitude…IF you want a favorable outcome. Don’t invest in anything if your attitude is off…You’re going to lose!
Money: The fruit of our labour that enables us to pay our way, enjoy life and give back.
Investing: The giving of our money and time for a purpose with the intent towards growth.
Why invest in your personal development/growth?
- Because it empowers you to be a better person in relating with others.
- Because you become less selfish and more caring.
- Because you are able to contribute a richer healthier you into your personal and professional relationships.
When should you invest into personal development/growth?
- Any area/s either stagnant, neglected and in need of improvement.
- Any area/s you desire to see new life and growth.
How do you go about investing in your personal development/growth?
- Do your research – the same you would with your finances. You may not be sure of the best way to invest for a better return so research.
- Find one or two coaches that speaks to you.
- If they don’t offer or mention a free strategic session ask for one.
- Treat it like an interview and ask them questions that pertains to your need or concern.
- During the interview you will know which coach is a fit for you.
- And make the investment
The returns will be greater, reach further and the value way more beneficial that you’d expect to receive.
And here’s the truth…you are guaranteed a net gain. The only net loss would be you choosing not to invest.
To you BEing your better self.
I believe we all want our lives to be better. What we want may look different on paper, it may even be described differently, but the reality is however it may appear or sound it boils down to one thing.
We all want to be better – better at doing something or better at being. Why? Because it’s within our nature to thrive to be that way.
I want to be a better human being
- in my relationships to my spouse, friends,mom and sister.
- as a personal development coach to my clients.
- and in my day to day interaction with others.
- I want to be more patient, mindful and kind.
I also want to do things better
- In communicating – listening, speaking, body language and writing
- Practice deeper level of meditating
- Marketing my services
- Upping my physical fitness level
And so on.
Better means improvement in how we contribute to our home, work and community.
Better means change and this equates to achievement of our goals.
Better means internal benefits that influences our mood, which impacts our performance and productivity within our interaction within our relationships.
In what way do you want to be better as you move into 2017?
Don’t rely on the brain to remember everything, write them down and decide at least one thing you will do to be better in your life.
As you move through 2017 you can gauge your progress, celebrate your wins, and make tweaks along being a better you in 2017.
To make this a success you must practice believing in yourself a little more. In your value as a human being. Believe you can make a difference in another persons’life because you really can!
I’m an advocate of confidence because I know what its like to have its and not have it. Having it is massively beneficial and better.
Today I was reading an article on healing. And I was moved by compassion, and therein within that space my life is impacted and challenged.
Got me thinking how different would my life, your life be if confidence and compassion were to mingle? I think it would be something powerful and transformational for humankind. Strong and vulnerable.
I want to find out and allow confidence and compassion to mingle and become deeply intimate. So I’m making space for both to be so I can be a better human being.
What’s moving you to be better?
As women we need to! It’s not a matter of…”well, I’m shy or an introvert or I don’t like bringing attention to myself, or I have nothing to contribute or say”.
YES YOU DO! You are here in your position as a woman, mom, sister, spouse, friend, colleague and person to make a difference. And you do, yes you do.
Let’s STOP focusing our energy on where we failed, lack, regrets and whatever else we dwell, on that pushes us into the shadows, that causes us to repel, second guess ourselves, and pull the covers over our head.
Start right now…stop reading this and begin to list what you contribute, your talents, gifts, heart, time, abilities and love.And that is where you want to focus and fuel your energy.
If we focus on our abilities and contribution and what we’re good at, instead of the opposite, something powerful happens. A shift in our confidence and attitude shows up and we show up more engaged and productive. We attract the right people and creatvitiy flows. We flourish because we acknowledge the good in us, as much as we do so in others.
Don’t let your past continue to dictate the rest of your life. You don’t have to feel alone and sit silently in the internal despair of lies.
You can have as much support as you need to do what it takes to step into your greatness.
It starts with a conversation…ready?
To BEing your better best self.
That’s what I want for your life too. it is the greatest form of accomplishment I think.
The two are a winning combination to being successful. Why? Because I’ve discovered and research has shown that we tend to be more fulfilled, less discontent, less worrisome, more creative, optimistic and positive when we’re relatively healthy and happy.
This leads me to ask…what can we do today to be happy?
Here are some things I’ve found to be helpful:
- Find more things to be thankful for
- Do things that makes you happy
- Do acts of kindness for someone else without expecting anything in return.
- Create space for quality down time
- Spend time with people you like being around.
- Explore a spiritual connection
- Exercise – moving vigorously for 20 mins releases endorphins that improve your mood.
What can we do today to contribute to someone else happiness?
- Share our experience – practice what we live and pass it on.
- Be empathetic – listen because one day you’ll need someone to listen to you.
- Lend a helping hand – be it your time, money or skill. Pay it forward, it will come back to you in waves.
Be healthy – What can we do today to contribute to being healthy?
Here are some ways we can accomplish that.
- Drinking more water
- Eating less processed food
- Be.more active
- Increase your vegetables intake
- Monitor your starchy carb intake by introducing carb cycling to your lifestyle.
- Exercise the muscle of your mind though mindful thinking
- Laugh more
- Let go of grudges
- Easily forgive yourself
- Have a better NOT bitter outlook
We know happiness is a choice and improving our health is also our responsibility, so let’s renew the promise to self to do better in these areas, because it serves us best.
Don’t wait for 2017 to make a fleeting new year’s resolution…start today.