Quitters are for losers and quitters never win. Right? Not quite!
If that’s the message you’re been listening to and believing then I’d like to suggest you might want to consider chucking that belief.
Quitting isn’t a bad thing and you’re not a failure for quitting when the following applies. Quit when
- You’re doing something to please your parents or significant others and you’re not happy
- You’re in a unhealthy and toxic relationship
- Quit habits that’s having a negative impact on your physical health
- Quit social media when that’s your main source of interacting in meaningful relationships
- Quit spending money you don’t have and improve your financial wellbeing
- Quit the self-destructive and limiting talk
- Quit feeding on what’s destroying your mind and body
- Quit believing you can’t
Make the decision to quit being caught up in what’s not serving you well.
Because your life can be better. You an feel good about yourself again. You can be happy. Start now, yes in this moment and begin your break through today.