“Don’t see your struggle, obstacle or challenge as a strike against you. See it as an opportunity to rise strong and you will”
This quote came to mind one day as I was thinking about life. My own personal struggles and those of friends, family, clients and business associates and stories I’ve either heard or read about.
That’s one thing we have in common and can relate to – our struggles…big or small we have them. No two struggles are the same and even if is, the intensity of emotions will be different.
From simple to complex one of our daily struggle is DECISION making.
- What to have for breakfast
- Getting out of bed when the alarm goes to exercise
- Investing your money and time
- Having that difficult conversation
- Hiring someone
- Firing someone
- Changing careers
And we struggle with the barrage of information about what to eat or which exercise to do to lose body fat fast or maybe gain more lean muscle.
And those things matter and you’re the only person that has the power to DECIDE. Should you follow your heart or your head? What is your gut telling you to do?
The only way to stop the struggle once you decide what to do is to take ACTION
- Take action to have that hard conversation to end an abusive or unloved relationship.
- Take action to follow your heart and do work you’re passionate about even if you have to take a pay cut.
- Take action to create and follow a plan to empower you to get physically healthier
- Take action to get help for an addiction you can’t seem to overcome on your own
- Take action to let go
Take action and the struggle no longer is…you can breathe, you have clarity, you feel stronger and more alive ( even though you’ve just started).
And something else amazing happens…you learn more about who you are. From a caterpillar to a butterfly, ugly duckling to a beautiful swan, Cinderella to a stunming princess you rise!